Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Novemeber 20th, 2006

I did not write yesterday because It was such a busy day. I really don't want to get into any details about it. At 11:30 pm while Jamie was writing her paper I decided to go on a night right with the Gunnar. I got dressed and headed out with the Nite Rider, front and rear flasher. It was really cold and the cars were already covered in frost. I rode towards Hinsdale and then took York Rd. North and grabbed the trail that runs along it. As I crossed 31st street I was happy to be riding on some cool gravel. I took the path all the way past Roosevelt rd and then turned around took 31st west to all the way to Cass and then home. It was a cool ride and I got a chance to release some steam from the hectic day. I don't understand what has happened with the time during the day. All I know is that everything is moving very quickly and I just see sunrise and sunset. I would like to be able to ride with some other people at night but everyone is busy and just plain thinks it is too crazy. Work today was busy and we sold stuff. My second buckle broke and I am still waiting to get new buckles from our rep. This weekend I hope to test out the ruffian 29er and see how it rides. I really like the streetdog and wish I could find and old Cinelli Unicanitor Pista plastic saddle for it. RIght now I am riding a Kashimax bmx saddle and it is really stiff. More tomorrow if time permits.
Peace,
ari

No comments: