Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, November 27, 2006

November 27th, 2006


Hi to all. Just had a chance to cover some writing after working all day and coming home to a load of chores. Both girls are in bed and snoozing. I forgot to upload my other picture from Turkey day. It is a beaver dwelling that I saw on the way to Sycamore.
Today at work things were chilled. I did feel like shit almost the most of the day. I dont know what it was. Anyway doesn' t matter. Towards the end of the day the Ups lady showed up and we saw the Gita Tape on the Box! Yeaaaaah!!!!! Man we carefully opened that box to find some incredible frames from two italian builders that have theire last names start with P.
Anyway we will talk about these bikes at some other time.
Rode to work on the gunnar fixie and it felt a lot better than my Bianchi Cross bike. I did discover a flat on it and decided to change the crappy thin tire it had with a meaty 700x32c Top Touring. Now I gots meats. Been wondering about a lot of things and the the thing that most bugs me is the lack of time that I have. I don't know why life has become so hectic. I want to be able to ride more and worry less about nonsense. I think the biggest issue is that the area that we live in has become expensive and we are slowly not being able to live here. Perhaps the only solution will be to move to a different part of the country were things are not so caotic.
Anyway, I will be slowly rid myself of the surly hubbed wheels that I own. I don't recommend a bolt on hub on a MTB. I will eventually get philwood hubs for the Ruffian and complete that bike as I like it.
Tomorrow we visit Waterford Precision Cycles in Wisconsin and I hope to come back with some photos.
Peace,
ari

No comments: