Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, November 10, 2006

November 10th, 2006

Friday and the inventory at the shop is not ready. For anyone who is interested in opening a shop beware of the million and one parts you are going to have to carry. Our shop is over 50 years old and there is so much stuff that I have had a headache for a week. We closed at 6:00 p.m and saddled up for the ride home. Man was it pouring, Man was is dark. I rode home with shorts and enjoyed the relief. I have been running a Gunnar street dog for a while. I have settled on Mafac cantilevers for brakes and today I mounted a Kashimax BMX saddle which is plastic and does not get soaked like my Rolls. I run surly hubs on salsa delgado rims. I reversed my ritchey stem a al Matt Chester and found a new bike under me. I hope to continue tomorow and for you guys that are still up good night.
Ari

No comments: