Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, November 13, 2006

November 13th, 2006

Hi y'all. Good riding today at the Water Fall Glenn. We did the reverse loop and finally came to the conclusion that going couter clock wise is harder. I pedaled the Gunnar witn the 42x16 and wish I had an extra tooth in the back and a couple more in my mouth. I am still running the slicks and will be converting to crossies soon. I am thinking about doing my first interview soon. I also want to do a write up about our hispanic friends that ride in the dark.
Argonne was empty today and the weather was kind of chilly. Slight drizzle that sticks to your glasses. The rest of the day was spent running chores like an idiot. Man do I hate driving. The plan is do downsize our belongings and move sowewhere quieter. I am, believe it or not, down to 10 bikes. Yes, you heard right ten bikes.
Eddy Merckx Motorola
Legnano race bike
Mondonico race bike
Heron road bike
Bridgestone RB-T
Gitane Track
Gunnar Fixie
Voo-doo Single Speed mountain Bike
Peugeot px-10 singlespeed
Bianch Cyclocross

But we must add the Gunnar 29er that is still being prepared in Wisconsin. The Gitane Track is going to go to keep it an even 10. The salsa bell lap handlebars worked like a dream. I am hoping to find a Cinelli Plastic Seat somewhere.
Favorite Reads of late
Dirtrag
Rivendell Reader
Road Atlas

Peace to all,
Ari

No comments: