Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, November 11, 2006



November 11,2006

The image above is My illegitimate son fleischkopf. Sometimes we have special projects at work that require two certified mechanics. We had to tune up a dual suspension Huffy and also make some modifications to a tag a long to make it work
with the huffy. The initial trial was quite dangerous. We rode around hinsdale and this vehicle wiggled like a gummy worm. Fleisckopf could not keep from laughing and called it "the best day of my life".
Tommorow is Sunday and I am praying that no extracurricular stuff shows up. I really need to ride. I am hoping to hit the forest with Jamie and Giugi and get some fresh november air and some miles in the legs.
Last night I checked out art by Rudi Nadler,beautiful frames by Ira Ryan and ultra long distance moutain bike racer Jeff Kerkove. More tomorrow.
Ride on Sunday,if you can
Peace,
Ari

No comments: