Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, November 17, 2006

November 17th, 2006


I had to skip yesterday and take a break from the computer screen. Sometimes it is easy to start looking up stuff and get carried away. I was also busy buiding up the Gunnar Ruffian 29er singlespeed. I do have some photos that I will upload so you can get a glimpse of my new dog.
Build was staight on. I can't speak high enough of the guys at Gunnar (Waterford). The process was a breeze, the frame is perfect and everything I wanted was on there. I actually asked for simplicity and they delivered. Regular Bottom Bracket, Horizontal dropouts and no disc mounts, I like my V-Brakes fine enough.
Today was a slow day at the shop and we worked on Fleischkopfs new fixie. We cloth taped and shellaced his bars and they look awesome. Tomorrow I am taking the long way to work.

No comments: