Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14th, 2006


Today was one of those Gloomy days that if you don't ride or drink several gallons of coffee you are bound to get depressed. I got up early and did a bunch of errands before work. I rode the trusty Gunnar to the grocery store then to the bank and then to work. I am really digging the upright bars on it. Picture tomorrow. This position lets you rest lightly on the bike instead of dropping your weight on the handlebars. Offroad riding is not about aerodynamics. I switched to a narrow cross tire in the front and the rear will follow suit soon also.
The shop was slow and we killed time all day. Inventory gave Peter and I a headache and the few customers we had were a real joy. Bill also stopped by as usual and that was good. As a matter of fact I will be interviewing Bill soon and we will see how you stack up to him.
Tomorrow I am organizing a 7:00 a.m. riding heading south, doing one loop in Argonne and being back in Westmont by 9:00 a.m. I have to instigate something cause I am going crazy. Been selling lots of parts in Ebay and I feel good about my new found minimalist movement. I am down to 10 bikes from the over 30 that I had when I lived at the house. Sure makes moving easier too.
That all for today, Getting up early tomorrow.
Peace,
Ari

No comments: