Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

November 18th, 2006




Just going to go quick on this one. We had a rough day at the shop dealing with rough customers. It might just be that time of year when a lot of people get into the freak mode. Anyway, I don' want to spend anymore cyberspace on this one. Did not really get a chance to ride this morning. Some lady told me that it was unbelievable that I rode 6 miles a day to work. I really did not want to tell her that last year I was plugging in 45 a day on my Surly steam-pooper. Anyway, I feel like a fatso and because of work, kids and all the crap that is going on riding has falling into the unwanted category. I have made brave attempts at changing this but it has not been easy. I have left the Gunnar at work because now I dont feel like I deserve a new bike. I did sell a bunch of crap to get it but there it is. Tomorrow Jamie is opening at the bucks and Franzi is going on a fieldtrip. That leaves Giugi and me all day. The shellac thing work really well. Two things: Use fresh tape and give it 6 coats and let it dry hard. It is easy to feel it dry but the stuff underneath is still soft. I will go to bed and dream of better riding days. I hope you enjoy the photos
Peace,
Ari

No comments: