Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Night Riding

Nite Rider Minewt

Planet Bike Superflash (my favorite) and the Blackburn Mars


Saturday was a double with the Bike Shop and the restaurant. Sunday was one of those we can't decide what to do days and we finally decided to stay local. We rode with the trail a bike and had a chilled 20 mile day.
Today I commuted to work on the Surly Steamroller and then came home, ate, and hit the road. I am growing fond of my Genoa loop. This time I did some extra riding in Heron Creek. The valleys were cold and damp and the top of the hills were warm. A slight wind and very mindful drivers. Must be all the lights I use. Double flashers in the back. Nite Rider, cateye flasher and Princeton Tec Eos in front.
Total for today
40 miles
fixed gear
best,
Ari


No comments: