Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Light


Was out last night again and it was really foggy. I was trying out the Princeton Tec Apex headlamp. Up on the picture I am running it at low setting. Unit is waterproof , runs off 4AA batteries and can run either with the 4 ultrabright leds or the main 130 lumens headlight. I was really impressed with this light. It is possible to ride in the complete dark without a handlebar mounted light. Cost is about 89.00 dollars. On the back I mounted the Princeton Tec Swerve tailight. Two really annoying blinkers with one of them being strobe like the Planet Bike Superflash.
Ride total for the day 25 miles
Rivendell Quickbeam
Tired legs, Asthma, Allergies, lots of Gnats in the air.
Ari
Hope to get a long ride in tonight. Anyone interested let me know.

No comments: