Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snowshoeing with Trapper

Trapper and the Pines





Campton Forest Preserve, Wasco, IL.


Spent a wonderful saturday snowshoeing. Met Trapper at Luau Coffee shop in Wasco, IL then hit the forest preserve and it was spectacular. Hills, Prairie and the snow was just perfect. Did quite a bit of hill work and by the end we were really tired. We hit the subway for some well deserved footlongs and then motored home. It was one of my very unique saturdays that I did not have to work. It felt great and weird at the same time. I went home and played outside with Giugi before I had to go serve at the restaurant. By then my legs were like jello. I am definetly addicted to the snowshoes. Now I don't want the snow to go away.
Hope you all warmed up a bit. Today we hit 35 and I was starting to panic and asfixiate.
Best,
ari

No comments: