Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday Night and Thursday day

Keslinger rd. All the snow gave me a massive headache since I did not have sunglasses

Peace rd. Shoulder. Ice, gravel, snow and slush.

Got home and was really ansy, (anxy), you know. I guess I had a pretty stressful day at Hartley's. My last day is Tuesday and there is just too much that I want to finish. I am starting to get people in looking for custom bikes and unfortunately I will not be able to help them out. So all that piled up and when I got home I got dressed, put on my massive light( review later) and went out for a solid 2 hours of "shoulder riding". The county has decided to get out the Graders and push the snow as far away from the road as possible. This has made the surface flat and in some cases the gravel peaks through. I rode the NOkian extremes and I was worked by 12:30 am.
Today I went on the Quickbeam with studded tires and also worked myself. It was weird riding in 27 degrees with the sun showing. All in all I am getting out as much as possible. Feb 3rd will be my start date at NCC and I will be riding there.


out,


Ari

No comments: