Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A quick note



There are some greats that I think about quite often. Among them is the great Fausto Coppi. I have great respect for this man. He was kind, always looked sharp, even after 7 hours of saddle time and when I ran into a documentary about him on the italian t.v station RAI I sat there and cried. It is these heros that have shaped my love and passion for the bike.
Today I had my last day at Hartley's and in a few days I will start at North Central Cyclery. I will have the opportunity to let out all this pented-up fever that I have in my head. I hope you come out and visit.
I will make an announcement that this summer I will have a century ride going out of my house and all old pals and new pals are invited. The route will include asphalt and gravel so best bring a burly road bike or a cross job.

I just had to get this out,

Tomorrow I am off and will make myself hurt.

Ciao,


Ari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ari: Great stuff!!!
email me at
cfarrow@esko.k12.mn.us

bluecolnago said...

good stuff, ari! :)

strangelife said...

count me in for the century in the great western expanse of illinois hillbilly land.