Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Arrowhead 135 Starting Feb 2, 2009

'nuff Said

To all participants of this winter epic I would like to wish you all the best luck.
I know what all the preparation of body and equipment must have meant. All the sleepless nights wondering how to stay warm and dry.
So, I tip my hat to you brave souls and wish that your bikes float through the snow and that you have a great time. Charlie, Dennis I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

best,

Ari

3 comments:

bluecolnago said...

hardcore.

Anonymous said...

Ari...This year the T.I.
Next year, may be you will want to devolve a little further into the abyss and try the Arrowhead. All my appendages are whole...
I drink to the Trans-Iowa,
C :)

Neve_r_est said...

Thanks, Ari!

Snowbike races are by far the most enduring and expensive form of cycling I've tried.

DG