Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Flandria Build.

Rockhound 26er in Stock Black
Started building this great rig for my good buddy B-dog a little while ago. We are hand selecting each part and taking our time to build it. He has been cruising around on a Rock Tour 29er with the spikey tires in the winter and that setup has been working out great for him. So far I have installed a Chris King headset, Done up the wheels with King Hubs and Dt Swiss rims done 3x with 14 ga.Spokes. Did I ever tell you guys that I love Chris King Components? We are running Kenda Small Block 8 folding tires. Stem, Bars and Seatpost are going to Be Easton. Drivetrain will be Sram with a Truvativ crankshaft to turn pedals. We are deciding on Brakes and they will most likely be the Avid Elixirs. We do have an inside man at Sram that will help us with setup. Can't beat that!!
I am happy to have these builds come up in winter since that keeps me busy and able to make my mortgage. Thank you all for supporting my small effort Called Flandria Velosport.
Today I am celebrating my 46th year of existence and we had a homecooked meal of stuffed shells, salad and some great beer from Bells (amber ale) and some Milk Stout from Colorado.
Best to all of you and if you can get out and ride.
Ari

4 comments:

bluecolnago said...

happy birthday, buddy!

Noel said...

Happy Birthday Ari will to toast to your health and good fortune on Friday.

Ari said...

Thanks guys! You are making me cry. Noel, I hope those red hubs come in this week!
Ari

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ARI :)
Charlie