Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Some Photos

My Beloved Coffee Plants

Stop 'n' Go Dekalb, IL.


Our ex-house in Westmont, Il.



Crew out for Pizza and Brew for Miroslav's 60th b-day

I took these photos with my new Contax T2. I had them process the film and then trow (not throw) it on a disc. I love Carl Zeiss lenses. I am still learning the camera but I was happy with my first roll.

Ari



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ari...I love your site!!! The trails up here are much better than what you have in the southern latitudes :) Serious the snow is much deeper and so we get a real nice base. I know because I grew up in southern MN. Right now up here the trails are like bobsled courses. There are single track trails up here that are better in the dead of winter than in summer. The snowshoers go thru and pack it and then once it sets up, a guy can fly!!! Itz a total blast!!! Actually the snowmobilers (I call them Sno-MIGS) pay these fat guyz in huge tractor-type machines (like the kind at ski resorts) to groom their trails, but itz better for biking when itz not groomed. Freshly groomed trails are hard to ride...Also the fatter the tire and the lower pressure you can run really makes a major difference. I am amazed what I can ride with the Surly Pugsley as compared to even my Gunnar 29er with 2.5 WTBs...I few weeks ago I rode that Surly through 5 inches of fresh snow on a sno-MIG trail running under 5 lbs in the tires...It was hard work, but it was better than walking...Cheers, C