Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year to all of you. 2009

Scott, Russ, Tobie and the Camera man.
75% Surly on the ride.
Long Haul Trucker
Classic CrossCheck
1X1

The long awaited 2009 is finally hear and the guys at North Central Cyclery and I decided to celebrate the new year with a friendly ride. It was really, really cold and the wind was blowing fierce at 25 mph and holding steady. Scott, Russ and Tobie were there and it turned out to be a great ride. We wrestled the wind heading straight into it and then veered to the West to enjoy some nice gravel roads. We took pleasure in then turning North and just sailing back into town. I had a tick under 25 miles on the 1X1 and I was happy. Thanks for the great shop ride guys and I wish we have many more this year.
I am excited for 2009 and I think it will be a great year!
Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

here's hoping '09 is the best year yet!