Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time for a Recess


Yesterday was a long day. We had a great day at the shop and I later went to the restaurant to deal with Valentine's day. It was great that we were fully booked and our little restaurant handled 130 people which is huge for us.

Today I decided to take it easy and did not even make it outside the door. I read, organized a bit in the garage and hung out with Giugi since she is dealing with a bout of flu.

I plan on hitting the bike tomorrow and get some good riding in. Lots of projects for this week and a trip to Minneapolis to Frostbike. I Hope to you some of you there.

Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

sometimes a day spent doing nothing is the best day of all! :)