Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flandria Velosport


Had another fantastic day and out of the blue met the director in charge of business of the Flandrian region of Belgium. I guess all this is just supposed to be. Riding to work and back was very hard,specially since I chose to singlespeed 100 miles on a really hot and humid day. I ran out of water and food on the way back and called in for a ride home. Very long and stressy day at work and busy as hell to say the least. I guess as a shop owner that is what you want. My Gunnar was running great with the phil wood, deep v, acs freewheel combo. Churned about 18-20 mph on it. I think for the reminder of the summer I might bump up the front from a 42t to a 44t like buddy Johnny used to do. I am freakin tired right now and I hope I will be able to sleep. Photo from Rock River, Oregon Il, just 33 miles west from Sycamore.
Keep riding,
Ari

No comments: