Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just in case


Just in case anyone gets lost out in the corn fields I post this picture so you know what we look like. Found an extremely rare Flandria poster on ebay and also a really cool Bianchi one. Somebody donated a very nice top for my workbench with cubby holes and an electrical outlet. All I have to do is make some legs and ready. I have decided to mount most of my tools on pegboard and then have wire shelves for the small parts bins. Lot of work to do and regular work and the restaurant are kicking my ass.
Tomorrow I will ride in to rest my head and body. It feels good to get on the bike when you have troubles. Also all ailments and pains seem to fade. I had some obnoxious pain in my knee and back in the winter that I though were serious. I just came to realize that I had totally forgotten about these pains since the weather got nice. Sorry for all grammatical errors and typos. I just type as fast as possible before hitting the sack. I have not watched the tour yet. I have a bad taste in my mouth.
Hey if you are bored, take a kid out for a ride. We need more juniors out there. Teach them how to ride and how to take care of themselves. Us old farts should be doing that.
Ari

No comments: