Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Flandria Velosport


The latest update on Flandria. Brad had the business cards made and they turned out really nice. Staples was able to spell my name right and that for me is a won battle. I also found an old Flandria poster that is going to be framed and I think it will look great. I am really excited about this project because it has been twirling in my head for a long time. There is a lot of planning and thinking going on. I have luckily run into some right people and that is really promising. The shop will start out of my garage and at first we will offer repairs and wheel building. In a couple of years I want to have a physical location with frames, clothing and the whole chalupa. The shop will be small and cater to people who ride and people who want to ride. The ideas that have resulted from the brainstorming are amazing and as this ideas become more solid I will post. Everyone pardon my ingles, cause I know it sometimes wrong.
Hope to see you all at the Downers Grove races.
Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

i'm a little bit envious....

good luck!