Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, July 30, 2007

BONER GETS A HAIRDO



Crew member Boner gets hairdo by Snake. Sometimes Snake comes up with strange ideas. Today he was thinking that Boner might have a knack for being a reporter on T.V. Anyway for the time being Boner is working on bikes, trying to race, just joined Flatlandia Racing team and might finish high school.
I rode to work and back and then took crew member Franny for a crueling run. This year is my year to stop procrastinating and get some goals done. Chris Malo, our old boss, told us to "change our mindsets" and that is what I am fucking doing. I am changing my mindset, crosstraining and trying to take my friends job away from him. Heck I might even take the bosses store away from him.
Flandria Velosport is going crazy. Getting some awesome posters framed, getting stickers made, drawing some plans, talk, more talk, and more talk. This shit is boiling in my blood and I know its what I want to do for a long time.
Everybody make a point of getting out this week and riding till your ass goes numb.
Tomorrow I might do the hundo on the singlespeed. Want to get the spin back in dee legs,
Ari
Ari

No comments: