Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, August 6, 2007

A case of the mondays



Really really humid riding today with temps high up there and the humidity in the absurd % tage. Had a nasty ass fall on the trial which at my age You really get to feel. I tried to save my trusty old Mavic SSC der and paid with a hefty cherry pie on my hip. The hip is replaceable the derailleur is NOT!
ON the way home I got caught in a nast August storm, complete with the light works, thunder, blind drivers and slick roads. I made it home safe and now i am dealing with bad cramps and a sore body.
Flandria Velosport is gaining momemtum and I really enjoy working on that. I think the project is going well and soon I will have stickers ready to hand out. Visit the gallery and check out the flanders pictures. Those were donated by our new friend from the Belgian Embassy.
The running is going awesome and the weight keeps coming down. I have lots of energy and my asthma is also gettting better. Have layed off the multiple portions and the multi-bottle of beer.
I am excited for the cross season. I do fear the whole doping scandal and hope it does not hit the cross scene. I am ready for anything coming my way.
Keep riding as much as you can. Man in picture is Sven Nys, cross superstar and next month he will be handing out the spankings. Get ready!
Ari

No comments: