Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Eight years later, finally

It has been eight years since i first toyed with the idea of starting my own shop. I was in class during my grad years when I started to doodle some ideas of how I would want the shop to be and what it would stand for. Buddy Brad is my main guy with the web thing since I have no idea. I fix bikes, and build wheels.
If you are interested in taking a look check out www.flandriavelosport.com
As all this develops I will keep you posted. I will be doing repairs and building wheels for the start and will see where that goes.
ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

good luck with your new venture, ari!

peace out, yo!