Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Solo night riding again.

Got out last night since it was so warm. Loaded up the Gunnar and took off on a make as you go ride. I ended up in Warrenville and then hopped back on the Prairie Path all the way back to Villa Park. The whole route was deserted since the Bears were playing. I got to watch parts of the game through windows since the Flat Screens are so enourmous. I missed the final result but I imagine the Bears won?
Anywho, the ride was great and it was really weird to be back on a geared bike. Maybe someday, someone will join me like in the old days when we had groups riding at night. Ended the night with a solid 40 miles. 
Fear not the night. 
Not the best place to be on bike. 

Good old Prairie Path, alive and kicking. Also deserted at night. 

The Wheaton Courthouse I believe got converted to Condos. 
Ari 

1 comment:

Guitar Ted said...

Bears got whipped.

I'll be out riding night time soon on a regular basis getting ready for Triple D