Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Off

Took Sunday off and went shopping and then went over To Giggles for a homewarming party. It was good to be off my bike and off my feet. Last night at the restaurant we were hopping like mad rabbits. I had burning feet when I got home and said enough is enough. I replaced my drowned mp3 player with a new one which should help on the 40 mile section of the limestrone trail. Tomorrow back to work and see what is up with a lot of stuff. Current brands that I pushed for at the shop and that we have acquired.
Pegoretti
Pinarello
Gunnar
Waterford
Surly
Salsa
Colnago
and Bianchi is back also
At some point in my life I think this will pay off. For the time being I will continue to economize, not create debt and ride my bike DUI style.
Get out and ride
Ari
Man them ribs were good!!!!!
Thanks Giggles and Cheri!!!!!!

No comments: