Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Remembering Marco Pantani on 11-10-2007




Certain things in life are hard for me. One of them has been the premature departure of Marco Pantani. I was in awe of him all the time. I watched him race, be defeated, win, get hurt and then finally getting that phone call from my Brother in Law that he had died. I am still heart broken and when the riding gets tough I look up to him for help. His fans are fanatical as ever for him, they still show up to the grand tours to remember him. Marco will always be a knot in my throat.


Ari



1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

such a sad, sad tragedy. i love a competitor, and he was certainly that!