Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Day Ride

Cookie was gracious in making the trip towards us on Turkey day. We loaded up the bikes and headed down for a good day of trail riding in Palos. We arrived there and hit the trails around 920 am. The morning was beautiful and we warmed up very quickly. At some point my hands were boiling and I rode without my gloves. I had my trusty Mariachi and Cookie had decided to bring along his Surly Neckromancer. His bike was literally flying down the trails while my 29er had to pick and choose all day long. We had a great ride with about 4 hours of riding. We enjoyed the fresh air, the great sunshine and the woods in all their glory. We figured out some shortcuts for an extended loop and the Singletrack was just amazing. All trails were dry and fast. I was really happy we got out there. Thanks for the company my friend. Later on we feasted and layed on the couch in a full zombie mode. We were in such comas. 
Ari 
Ultimate singletrack Bike


Cookie and I found a short cut around the flooded quarry area. 

My Daughter kissing the crystal 



My daughter always having a good time.





This weekend is supposed to be mild,


get out and ride


Ari
Slender Fungus Cycling Association. 







No comments: