Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Last warm Ride??

I ditched the spd pedals and all my cycling outfit and rode in gym shoes, dickies and my regular jacket. Baseball cap with wool hat over it and my trusty Crosscheck with Lambda pedals and SKS longboard fenders. My knee got messed up somehow and it felt great not to be clipped in. I have been toying with this route that will enable me to get to places without riding on any major roads that will get me killed at night. So I found what I was looking for. It was dark and misty. Some trails that I rode were very muddy and slick specially with the Paselas. Bald tread tires are not the best for muddy surfaces. So some Tiger Balm, stretching and flat pedals have been helping my knee come back to normal. 
Keep on Riding!
Ari 
Homes of the rich and famous. 


Salt Creek near York rd.

Graue Mill 

Creepy underpass.  A great place to hangout and chat

My diamond encrusted Surly Crosscheck. 



No comments: