1) The Slender Fungus Cycling Association is proud to sponsor the Trans Iowa Race in the form of a Surly Crosscheck Frameset to the Grittiest rider for Trans Iowa V10. All members will chip in their hard earned Drachmas for this occasion. We could not be happier to have th opportunity to join our fellow Gravel Thumpers in the festivities that will take place in the holy city known as Grinnell, Iowa. Thank you Guitar Ted for all the efforts and sleepless nights for doing this.
2) Let it be known that the Slender Fungus will be at their training camp this morning for hard training excercises. The weather is stormy with tendencies of dropping a little tornado our way. So, if we don't appear by Monday morning please come and find our corpses.
3) Upon meeting at the headquarters this past Friday the head training coach has declared December 1st as our initial day for training for the big Dance. Our coach has programmed our training regime for the coming months so we can be prepared for that one Saturday in April. Members will have the luxury of obtaining a copy of the much worked document. Thank you A.G. for doing that.
3) Mr and Mrs Bonk King have worked on getting us to look pretty with some apparel that we can wear when off the bike and attending public functions. Thank you for that. We are honored to have you both.
4) We are going to ride our bikes now so be well.
thank you in advance,