Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone, I mean everyone

Less than an hour after Oral Surgeon

This Christmas salutation extends to all my family in Argentina, Greece, Germany, Italy, Paraguay and to all my family and friends in the United States of America. I hope that 2009 is really good to all of us. We had a lot of hardship for 2008 and I hope that with a new President in office and a new government that we will be able to bounce back. I am most grateful for my wife since she ran such a tight ship this year and we were able to stay afloat on all our bills. My daughter Franny got accepted to Kendall College and she will be pursing a degree in Culinary Arts. I dream of her opening a restaurant some day and me checking in coats with a shirt buttoned all the way to the top. My little daughter Giugi is doing great and her funny antics always gives us joy.

I just got back fro the oral surgeon and I got 4 bad teeth pulled. I am in a lot of pain but I had to take care of this. I procrastinated with this for over two years. I rode in the winter and when I got home I would be in pain because of the temperature change. This went on and on. Now I can start rebuilding my mouth and rid myself of the pain. Soon it will be time to seriously start training for Trans Iowa. If it keeps snowing I will purchase a pair of snowshoes. I have to be outside.

I wish everyone a good holiday and when you have some time shoot me a note. I always miss you guys out there.


B.K and M.K. I send you guys a huge hug.

Who is out there Plowing through the snows of 2008 onboard a fine machine called Rosinante?????????

ARI

5 comments:

Noel said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend and a safe and joyous new year.

Ari said...

Same to you and wifey. Too bad the shop is not open on Friday. It would have been good to hang out.
Ari

Anonymous said...

Ari: Congrats on the loss of the teeth, I think? You are a fine man and you possess a mandate from heaven regarding the TI 2009, I can feel it!!!...
Looking forward to a great 2009!!!!
Cheers,
Charlie

ps As I type I am working on a Kalamazoo Stout....

Ari said...

Tomorrow I will lift a Kalamazoo Stout and point it towards Duluth and salute my friend!
Ari

bluecolnago said...

hope you and your family had a great christmas! i wish you good fortune in 2009!