Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gravel Update

Tomorrow's weapon of choice

After a 6 hour dentist ordeal I feel like I can think straight again. I root canal is harder than riding a hundo in the gravel for sure. I got home and collapsed in bed and took the rest of the day off. I had some french press coffee and then took a nice nap in my new heavy, superwarm comforter. After dinner we went on a survey trip with wifey in the Nissan. The gravel is ice free and it seems pretty well drained. So tomorrow, if I awake pain free, I will be out there pounding the limestone.

The spring weather is around the corner and I know the Typhoon will soon hit the bike shop. I think we are ready. We will have longer hours for retail and this year since I have the car I will be going in early and leaving early.

Hope to ride with somebody soon,

Ari

More dental work tomorrow. I also need a new canister of Albuterol.

Ari

1 comment:

gpickle said...

A speedy recovery to you, Ari