Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday

Sunday was a wash with temps in the negative area and the winds gusting to over 40 mph. It was a good day to stay in bed and take a long, long sleep. I think I have been overtired for years and sometimes my body tells me to just play dead. 12 hours of sleep and I felt strange, different, lighter. Can rest be good for you? After reading Matt Chester's blog I believe that we over work, ride, train, stress, eat, drink, worrry etc, etc.
It is time to evaluate what summer will be like. Last year I had huge goals of millions of miles spent on the bike. This year I don't want to fall into that routine. I have to work less, go somewhere else, away from my spider hole routine.
I am glad I was not able to ride on Sunday.
Ari

No comments: