Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trans Iowa, Ice and solitude.

I Fab Planet X cross bike

I Fab frame, Deda and King.


Handmade in America and proud of it!!!!

The Tranny is coming up and so far January and February have been a wash. It has been a real long time since I have been shut down. Incredible amounts of snow, ice and sub zero temps have all but broken me. I have made some treks out there but it was no party. At some point I guess it will eventually climb into above "freezing" and will have to bust ass. The shop has been completely empty and not even our regulars are coming in. What ever happened to all the fast guys and the hardcore riders? Hey, where are you guys??? In an attempt to get things clear in my head I will say that the talk is bigger than the cranking. So next time you come in and tell me how fast you are and how much you ride::::: Spare me.

It has been a tough winter and we are ready to go for the season. Bikes are built, shop is organized, custom italian frames and bikes are in. Preseason Gunnars are there. We have Garmin, Powertap, Wheels, Clothing, Bianchi is back. We have all what you need. So come on out and start the 2008 Season.

I am currently building a Trans Iowa bike and Pictures are included. Custom Built Independent Fabrication. With Ultegra Sl, Dura Ace wheels, Deda Stem and Bars, Thomson Post, Rolls saddle and turning the whole concoction ar Some Candy Sl pedals. This bike is going to be used a lot, cause I know the owner is possesed.

With much further do, come out, ride, and stop exagerating.

out,

ARi

3 comments:

PointsRacer said...

How do you spell Wahh!?

Do you remember the good old days of global warming? Tell that should-v-been president to stick his slideshow in a plastic bag and toss it in the landfill.

I have seen so much of my trainer this winter that I can no longer feel anything below my naval.

XOXO and out.

bluecolnago said...

whoaaaaaa! that's one sweet ride, ari! i like it!

gpickle said...

Ari you should do the Dirty Kanza and forget about that silly ol' trans-iowa. You'll be glad you did!