Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, December 1, 2006

December 1st, 2006

I hate to say this but as I look at this date I wonder how the year went by so fast. So many things happened and at such a fast speed that I feel like Elf spinning at a revolving door. Change of job, bike shop, girls at home, repairs, getting rid of bikes. Sometimes my head really hurts. Sometimes I just want to throw the towel in. I am really backed up on phone calls and I know a lot of people out there need repairs. It has been a chore to accomplish these repairs living in the apartment. I can't believe I got suckered into this situation, I can' t believe I am stuck where I am. No garage, no garden, no porch, no efing nothing. Four walls and two flights of stairs. I feel I made a huge mistakes somewhere and all I try to do is patch it up with the tiny baby bandaids.
At some point next year things are going to change like crazy. I will no longer be in the 4 waller, I will have a place for repairs and I will call people when they leave messages. I have been wanting to send photos to my aunt in Greece for about 6 months know.
I need to switch to another topic.
I did ride today in the snow and crap. Wasn't too bad. ON the way home lots more black ice and impatient car drivers. Hello, I am balancing on two wheels dumkopf!!
The shop was dead and we were dead. We listened to album after album and after a while it all sounded the same. Ricardo came to visit and that was cool. Got some music from Argentina on C.D.
Tomorrow Saturday I hope we sell some kids bikes or something. I need to get out of the rut that I am in and do something better. I hope you guys are doing well. For winter riding I did lower my gearing from 42x16 to 42x18. I was going to go with full fenders but I use this bike offroad and it would be a pain.
Peace,
ari

No comments: