Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 29th, A long blustery Sunday

St. Nikola Orthodox Church

Our longtime Cactus's

Trader Joe's flowers 

Tivoli Theater in Downers Grove, IL. 

Today is Sunday and since I was working all week I have just sitting and laying around most of the day. It is cold, windy and rainy outside so unless it changes in the next few hours I will just be walking around the inside of the house. I don't mind being inside since I have a ton of projects to do. 
As examples I have been calling my friends and family with the landline. My friend in Vermont also has a landline and it was a good uninterrupted conversation. I don't really like talking on cell phones. The quality is so poor. Maybe Cellphones are not being designed for people to talk to eachother. Wait, I thought that was the main reason??? 
I have also been reading the brick manual that came with my new Camera and it has been fun figuring out stuff. 
I wish I could get some sunshine and get some photos to share. I am sure that day will come. I am also in the process of clearing out bills, ripping up old receipts and just getting those little things done that burn a little hole in the back of my head. My whole photograph organization will be a monumental task with prints, thumbdrives, hard drives, negatives, slides and old files on several computers. God help me. 
I also have some bike stuff to get done. If my garage warms up a bit I will be in there as well. Tomorrow starts another week. I don't know what will happen at work. Day by day I guess. I don't worry about it since it is out of my control. Trying to stay peaceful, reaching out to people, thinking, writing, remembering old stories, digging in the back side of my head. 
I hope this is a good time for you as well to take time and find positives. My FB time is down to 2 minutes and that feels good. I hope to see you out there soon and that we can share some miles together in some nice weather. Take care and thanks for reading. 
Ari 

No comments: