Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, March 20, 2020

A great time to reconnect with family and friends

This is just something that has been brewing in my head and I have to let it out. UP until just a couple of weeks ago everyone was going full speed with our busy lives. I personally never had time to keep up with all friends and family. The weeks literally went flying by. I would blink an eye and it was already Monday. 
So now with the familiar situation it has given me time to reflect and think a lot about things. So many things that were important no longer are. This week has dragged by with a lot of tension and anxiety. 
I will continue to write on this antiquated blog and focus less on the instant message thing. This lets deeper stuff get out and I just like how it works. Why did I abandon it in the first place?? 
Call friends, write them, check on family, get projects done, tune up all your bikes, start planting a garden. There is a million things to do while we wait this out. Scrolling the pocket computer and getting freaked out is probably the worst thing to do. Stay positive! 
Ari

No comments: