Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Losing a friend

My Father in Law Giuseppe and Jamie
A few days ago I lost my father in law. It has been a rough start to the year since about a month ago I lost my dad. I lost 2 dads in a short period of time. It hasn't been easy to say the least. Those dudes were my friends. We shared a lot of common things and it was always great to see them and tell stories. Giuseppe is a Naples, Italy native that came over here when he was 18. He had a huge family and I was lucky to marry one of his daughters. We had a great time together, we worked at the restaurant together and we saw eachother quite a bit. 
Things will be very strange without my dudes. It will take to adjust to them not being here. I wish I could write more but maybe at some other time. I just want them both to Rest in Peace. Thank you for everything you did. Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for giving us a wonderful family. 
Ari