Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, May 25, 2018

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone out there. During these days I take time to remember family members and friends that are not around anymore. I get out for a ride and think about them. I remember what they said, the funny jokes, the characteristics that made them who they are. 
It will be good to be off on Monday. We have been going full steam ahead here at the shop. We have been selling, fixing, inflating. People are mostly trying to catch up with lost weeks in March and April. 
Everyone's mileage is off. But I am glad we are still riding. That's the important thing. Be safe out there. 
 T.I. 

 Slender Fungus Mascot


Slender Fungus Flora

Fuel 

 RIP Marco. 

this is Chunky Gravel 

TI V10 Special K and I 

Good friend Chris from Bellevue

 TI V10 

 Hellmut my training partner eating cold, fried Chicken


thousands of miles on my first fixed gear bicycle 


The old man, still kicking despite a lot of illnesses

Giggles and I when he picked up his restored Merckx. check out my footwear! 

1998 Subaru Forester. Wifey and I would scout gravel in this car. That was amazing. 
Ari 

No comments: