Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Bellevue, Iowa. A land of magic.

 Relaxing at Kalmes in St. Donatus, Iowa

  Kalmes Restaurant. St Donatus, Iowa

 View of Bellevue, Iowa. 

 Bellevue, Iowa

 The mighty Miss. river

 B&B in Bellevue, Iowa

 Great barbecue here in Bellevue


 Now that's a view


That moon was in full force.  


 Parlour in B&B



 Dining room 


 Living room 

 View from our room at night. 



 My good friend and local Vet Chris. Check out his new Fargo. 

 My favorite road. 110th st. in Clinton county. 

 Wifey and I. Can you tell I am a bike nerd?

MY favorite hill. I made it up once, single speed. 




Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope to post a lot more. 
Check out Iowa sometime. You will be amazed you have not gone there before. 
Ari 

5 comments:

Mac said...

I like going up gravel hills more than I like going down them.

Tim

Ari said...

Don't worry. You will get there. Keep going!
Ari

David Kasai said...

Great pictures Ari!

Guitar Ted said...

Ari, is the Vet the guy that I rode back to Belvue with on that crazy day of the GTDRI in Jackson County?

Ari said...

Yes it is. He told me to say hi to you. He is truly a gentleman. He wants us to organize another ride out his way.