Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vulcan, the Crippler

March has been a real challenge but have stuck to our guns for sure. Lots of snow, wind, slush, water and whatnot. Last night was no exception. We left my house around 7 pm for a Turbo Tuesday Night. Dave could not make it so I rode out with A.G. We rode out to Naperville then headed north and then all the way back to Riverside. I then rode home with a delicious tailwind while the ice was ripping my face apart. My boots soaked thru and I was very happy to make it home around 11 pm. Got in 50 miles for a real bruiser of a day.
Ari
We woke up to this today. Full coverage fenders are a necessity.
 
 
 
 

No comments: