Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Long day in the Saddle Saturday with Dave and A.G.

Got out early on Saturday morning at 6am. We met at the shop and rolled Southbound towards New Lennox. It was a cold morning again and with the time change it was pitch black outside. Dave was aboard his 29er and A.G on her Touring-ready Crosscheck. We Made it to New Lennox then headed north towards Lemont. We tried crossing thru WaterFall Glen but the trails were treacherous. Glared ice made us detour back onto the roads. We brought Dave back to the shop and then A.G. and I continued eastbound to get more miles in. I finish the day with around 89 miles and I believe AG should have done 100 before it was all said and done. It sort of started to warm up by the time I got back. Of course. 
Friend Ricardo did some adjusting to my position and it felt amazing. He brought my saddle foward and up a little. I was able to spin more and also reduce pain in my lower back. 
Thank you my friend!!
Ari
Early morning heading south on Willow Springs road


Stretch and refuel at Beer World. 

Trusty riding partners Dave and A.G. 

No comments: