Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Music at the shop.



Any shop rat knows how important music is at the shop. Today it rained a bit and I had some solo time while I built up some new 24" girls bikes. I put on Kraftwerk, The mix and really listened to this suberb disc. Thanks to them we have electronic music.  Ziggy brought in a CD player so yesterday we listened to some good music with no title and also To Cream. This is how time goes by. We have two Zunes, an I-river (that survived a horrific crash) a Sony Mp3 player and a stack of C.D.s
Sometimes I wish we had a full on stereo. Mikey and I have been making Cappucinos int the morning and eating Celery root and Carrot  Sandwiches. We talk about all kinds of topics and I really enjoy his company.
I am surprised he tolerates my incesant talk about gravel riding, wide tires, clearance and so forth. Mikey is a classic man. He loves Colnago, Campy, White everything and at 63 years old he drops a lot of flabby young guys.
I am excited about fall. My daughter loves Halloween. I love the cooler temps, darkness and rain. I can't wait to get on some long night rides. In the meantime enjoy some good music, some good coffee and a chat with a co-worker. After all it has been a long summer. Time to put he cheater bikes away for the winter.

Fat is that,

Ari

1 comment:

jkruse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.