Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photos, riding, Fall

My Delicious Dinotte light. 4xaa rechargeable, up to 7 hrs, super-light-weight. Made in U.S.A. just like Bill West likes it!


My love for riding at night is hard to explain. Quietness, fear, coolness, dampness, noises. Solitude, animals, strange behaviors, and no tanning.



It is great to get out and do the Wednesday night ride. So far it has been a blast.
We both end up very tired on Thursday. I sometimes feel sorry for Gumby since he has to work and I don't. But then he is younger than me.



I find this amazing. I love how the purse is around the cat's neck. The monkey was swinging from the mini-blind rope.



Giugi eating her pasta and telling the world to rock on!


Fall is coming and quick. We had some warm days but they are ending soon. Please be advised to get your bikes ready for lights, fenders and a fall preparation. I usually switch to a wet lubricant, add lights, reflectors on my wheels and I also like to add reflective tape from Jannd to my frame. We have all that stuff ready to go at the shop so don't feel shy. This is a great time to come in and check out cross bikes, moutain bikes, touring bikes. We have Salsa Cycles Vayas and Fargos in stock. We will be receiving Mukluks and Pugsleys. We are not going to stop riding and exercising this winter. We are raging war against winter and the winter blues.

out,

ari

No comments: