Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, May 21, 2010

A Glorious Day for Giugi

Giugi Riding and the wife running




After almost two years of trying our little daughter finally found that magical balance point and was able to ride her two wheeler. We had just had dinner and my wife donned her running shoes to be able to keep up. She let go and there in front of my eyes the magic happened. She was on her own riding unassisted. I couldn't run with her as I tried to snap the photo with all the zoom I had. 7 years 3 months and 1 day from the day she was born until today. We were all very happy.
We later took her out for ice cream and a drive on some cool gravel roads around our area.
Best,
Ari

No comments: