Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cannondale Road ride

Maybe I will take maps on my camera. Comments??




Road riding, new swift jersey, and music!










What a weird sensation to be out on a road bike. The Cannondale weighs around 18lbs and the only fancy thing on it is the bb30 sram force cranks. It rides really well and it was no problem dealing with the wicked wind. I also wore my new Rapha Swift Jersey since I am kinda done with all the loud ones I enjoyed back in the 90's. I will still wear them since they never wear out but I truly enjoy the Rapha Jerseys for their style, construction, and durability. Did about 50 on the cannondale and did not feel a thing. I am hoping the weather will cooperate so we can get out on Sunday to do the Mt.Carroll area loop. I think we will need to bring the crossbikes to handle the gravel and dirt. Just getting back in the groove of things for the time being. Want to do a lot of riding this season but also spend tons of time with the girls since the bulk of my riding takes place in the dark of the winter. Whatever you are doing, have fun doing it.
best,
ari




Windy floody gravel day. from Slender Fungus on Vimeo.

No comments: