Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday and the heat is Gone

Pleasant Hill rd. Going Home
Russell Grove Forest Preserve
Kishwaukee river running by Russell


Heading towards the woods
I am staring to wonder whether Monday's 104 miler was the last Century for '07. Today I was on a mission to find some woods and after consulting my trusty Gazeteer I found Russell woods a short 13 miles from my house. So I geared up with a couple layers wool and a windbreaker and went out to fight against a raging wind. The wind was real strong and really cold. I basically rode the whole ride with my right eye closed since the cold wind froze the nerve in my tooth which needs a dentist visit. Man, I was seeing stars at times but I was committed to find woods.

2 comments:

strangelife said...

Through pain, cold, and wind...you da man.

bluecolnago said...

yes, you be 'da man! :)