Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Porteur Bike arrives!!!!


I stared at the boxes for a long time before I mustared the strength to give them the blade. The bike was packaged beyond belief and I took my time in unfolding, unwrapping and seeing it come out little by little. Jamie and my daugtheres watched and were amazed by the stark white paint and the vibrant red. A lot of Ira and a bit of Eddy are in the frame. I am so grateful to have such an incredible opportunity. This bike will get ridden a lot. It is not a show bike. It is a bike to commute, transport, ride gravel, go on epic rides and promote my hatred towards the ever powerful automobile. At some point in your life call a framebuilder, tell him what you want,tell him the colour, sell some crap that you don't use, send a deposit and enjoy the wait.

thanks,

Ari

4 comments:

ira said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!

Snake said...

I sat down and was reading your page while listenting to Tony Joe White, and just had a smile

bluecolnago said...

sweet, ari! really sweet! enjoy......

Anonymous said...

obligations permits andrews chilled misey songkhla neck bargaining eruptions vkidks roger
masimundus semikonecolori