Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Late to work


The labor day weekend was good. I needed a break from the shop and some time to think about some new stuff. Had a fuckin' great ride with Dr. Giggles from Sycamore to Belvedere and back. It is so cool to ride in the country with no cars on a perfect day. with no clouds, lotsa sunshine and a refreshingn wind. I will remember this ride for a long time. Last night I was up late thinking, drinking, and something else inking. Got up late and timetrialled to work. I don't like that very much. So tonight I am getting organized and hope to start the day in a different manner.
Take advantage of the weather and ride your asses off. It is not going to last for much longer. I hate indoor trainers.
Ari

No comments: