Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Crucial Crew


This crew member is the one that puts up with all my dementia. She works, goes to college, takes care of the house, the girls, cooks and so on and so on. One top of all that she has to take into account all my dreaming that I do. All the ideas that I have and all the ones that do not come into fruition. At some point I would like to take her on a long vacation and not talk bikes at all. It is now at the tender age of 44 that I have dug deep into my meat and bones and come to the realization that Bicycles will be a forever part in my life and livilyhood. It is a hard, long path but one that I will take with much pleasure. Included in the equation will be the need to go out and ride on a daily basis. With these commutes I have been able to learn a shitload about the bike, about position, nutrition and just normal wear and tear on both rider and cycle. During all this my better half has been there. I send a deep thank you to her and hope to bother you a lot more for a lot longer.
Pedal to the Metal,
Ari

No comments: